We respect your privacy.
This Policy was last updated on September 13, 2019.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect information and data from you during the course of your use of our Website (this will include any and all material you send or upload either to the Website or to any email address provided on the Website). We also collect information and data through our use of “cookies” and other automatic collection methods (please see Section 6 for more details).
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
A. Contact Information
If you choose to contact us by email, instant message, live chat, social media, or by some other means, we’ll collect your contact information, such as your name and email address, in order for us to communicate with you. If you write a message, we will store the message so we can reference it to tailor our responses to you.
B. Technical Usage Information
When you visit our Website, we collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Website such as the browser type, IP address, user language, the operating system, the presence/absence of “flash” plug-ins, screen resolution, connection type, and information that identifies the cookie, the pages you view and the length of your visit to the Website (“Usage Information”). We use tracking technologies (including cookies, flash cookies, web beacons/GIFs, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers) to collect Usage Information (please see Section 6 for more details).
C. Mobile Information
We may collect additional information from you if you access our Website through a mobile device (e.g., your device’s operating system, unique device identifier, and country or state of location) to better serve your needs and to optimize the services for you.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information collected, including Personal Information, from you in order to perform our business functions and provide services to our customers, including for the following purposes:
- We may use your information to operate, manage, and improve our Website, and for marketing and administrative purposes.
- If you communicate with us, we may send you newsletters and marketing information about our services, until you decide to opt out. We may also send you notifications, updates, and changes about our Website, and contact you to provide customer service and support.
- We may use your Personal Information, including any information you share with us, to improve our services.
- We may use your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process, to enforce our rights, to prevent fraud, and to protect the security of our Website and for safety.
- We may use your IP address and location data to analyze usage, administer our Website, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may use your information to process your application for employment or responding to an inquiry related to employment.
- We may use your information to address matters incidental to the purposes of use set out above, where permitted by applicable law.
- With your consent, we may use your information in other ways.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Information collected on the Website may be shared with:
We may also disclose your Personal Information and/or payment information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. For example, we may provide your Personal Information to a credit card processing company to process your payment.
Other Entities with your Consent
We may disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with such legal process, or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We will use reasonable endeavors to notify you before doing so, unless we are legally restricted from so doing.
Change of Control: New Owners
Everwell may in the future reorganize or transfer all or part of its businesses, which may result in the transfer of your Personal Information to new entities. If Everwell becomes insolvent, enters into receivership or any similar or equivalent event occurs, those acting on behalf of Everwell may sell the business or parts of it to a third party, in fulfillment of legal or business requirements. This may result in the transfer of your Personal Information to a third party through which the business or parts of it will be carried out.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES (COOKIES)
Cookies and other technologies
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk or on a website server. Cookies do not retrieve information stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. For those using our Website, we may link cookie information to your email address so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the Website.
How to disable cookies Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to delete or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Website may not function properly. You may learn how to opt out of receiving certain cookies and certain trackers by visiting Allaboutcookies.org.
YOUR CHOICE TO ACCESS, EDIT, OR DELETE INFORMATION
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
OUR POLICY WITH RESPECT TO CHILDREN Our services are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, please contact us.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY If you create, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Website. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time. We will not be liable for any breach of the security measures on the Website or any loss, misuse or alteration of information resulting therefrom or from communications through the internet.